If you think bananas are only meant for monkeys 😉 after reading benefits of eating banana your view will definitely change. It have many uses in our day to day life.
1) Banana’s help in fighting depressions.
2) Having a couple of banana’s before your workout will help you to maintain sugar levels and avoid cramps during your heavy workouts specially legs.
3) Stop calcium loss during urination and make your bones stronger.
4) Banana’s reduce swelling, gives protections against type II diabetes, stop weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6.
5) High in potassium and low in salt, bananas are officially recognized by the FDA as being able to lower blood pressure and protect against heart attack and stroke.
6) Eating bananas will help prevent kidney cancer, protects the eyes against oracular degeneration and builds strong bones by increasing calcium absorption.
7) Bananas make you smarter and help with learning by making you more alert. Eat a banana before an exam to benefit from the high levels of potassium.
8) Rub the inside of a banana peel on your leather shoes or handbag and polish with a dry cloth for a quick shine.
9) Eating a banana can lower the body temperature and cool you during a fever or on a hot day.
10) Eating banana’s will help you maintain sugar level in body
Apart from above benefits, we can use banana as a good snack in evening, to stop itching on skin you can rub banana peel to cure it etc.
So next time onwards don’t hesitate to have a banana whenever you get a chance to have it.